HealthPass is a Fundamental Self-funded or Level-funded MEC Healthcare Plan
HealthPass is a self-funded or level-funded Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) healthcare plan design that meets the requirements for Penalty A and improves participation rates among those employees who typically go without health insurance or rely on subsidies to purchase individual government plans.
- Ideal for minimum-wage, hourly, or part-time employee groups
- Gives employers a secure foundation for self-funding or level-funding their group’s health insurance
- Uses a captive affiliate to facilitate cost-effective risk ratio programs for all types of employers
- Promotes stable monthly costs and potential for premium ROI year over year
- Meets the requirements for Penalty A as defined by the IRS and ERISA
- Helps improve employee participation rates which can impact overall workforce health