We are looking for an experienced Technical lead to help oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. Tech Lead is a software engineer, responsible for leading a development team, and responsible for the quality of its technical deliverables. Team Lead will be playing multiple roles like Lead, Architect or Software Engineering Manager but remain hands-on with code.
- Acting as a liaison between DevOps, Project Management team, and Software Engineering team on all issues including: system design, system analysis, server provisioning, software deployment, software performance, system reliability, and maintenance.
- Work directly with the Product Management, Architect, UI/UX resources, Dev& QA leads, to develop technical specifications for all products.
- Provide oversight of development effort, and review whether deliverables satisfy business needs.
- As the technical team lead motivate staff and provide technical direction and guidance on coding practices, recognizing the role as that of both manager and support resource / mentor.
- Interact with the QA Lead as they develop test scripts based on the technical specification.
- With the Product Manager, set goals and versioning targets for planned product upgrades.
- Work with DevOps team on SCM standards, CI/CD pipeline and Release cycles.
- Establishing milestones, anticipating issues, and monitoring adherence to project scope, requirements and design documents, schedules, and the software development process
- Assuming day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that a project is completed on time and within budget and that all deliverables are of the highest quality
- 10+ years of experience in software development with 4+ years leading development teams
- Solid experience building multi-tenant SaaS medical applications
- Proven hands-on experience with .Net, Angular, EDI, SQL Server, Rhapsody, RDS and AWS
- Experience developing consumer-oriented, browser-based applications targeting mobile devices.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, AWS
- Experience with managing technical projects in a large, complex web-hosting environment
- Knowledge of IT concepts, issues, practices, methodologies, and trends, particularly those relevant to the design of large-scale web hosting environments
- Knowledge of network devices and protocols used in web hosting environments, including load balancers and firewalls
- Knowledge and familiarity with network operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS Server
- Experience with three-tier web hosting architecture: interface, application, and data
- Ability to understand and analyze complex issues and information relating to database management
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and team-oriented
- Must have an aptitude for learning new software
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field, advanced degree preferred
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check.
The Aliera Companies is an equal opportunity employer.